Cookies Policy of the website
This website uses third-party cookies, which allows us to provide a higher quality service to our users and visitors.
If you block cookies, it is possible that some sections of this page may stop working correctly.
What is cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages to store and retrieve information about users or their device’s browsing habits, and based on the information they contain and how you use your device, they can be used to recognize users.
How are cookies used on this website?
By browsing this website, the user authorizes the installation of cookies that allow us to know the following information:
- IP from which the user is connected
- Pages visited
- Access time for each page
What type of cookies are used on this website?
On this website we use temporary third-party cookies.
Depending on the data stored by this website, you can use the following cookies:
- Analysis cookies: Cookies processed by us or by third parties allow us to determine the number of users and thus to perform measurements and statistical analysis of the use of the services offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you. We currently use third-party cookies from Google Analytics (_ga, _gat, _gid).
- Technical cookies:If content with restricted access is offered, the necessary cookies will be used to keep the session active for some time.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
By configuring the installed browser options, you can allow, block, or remove cookies installed on your computer.
Here’s how to access a particular Chrome browser cookie. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain, type the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
- After applying the filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the requested website cookies. Now you only must select it and click on the X to eliminate it.
To access the cookie settings of Internet Explorer, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to set the privacy level you want.
- To access the cookie settings on Firefox, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options o Preferences sdepending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can turn it on or off according to your preference.
To access the cookie settings on Safari, follow these steps Safari for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari
2. Go to Privacy Security, you will see the option Block cookies where you can adjust the type of blocking you want to set.
- To access the cookie settings on Android, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):1. Launce the browser and press Menu, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies where you can turn on or off the box.
- To access the cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now turn on or off the Allow cookies box.
- As we indicate, if you block cookies in your browser, some features or services of this website may not be available or may not function properly.